Get Out The Vote with
Learn how to use peer to peer and broadcast texts during the week before Election Day to motivate people to cast their vote.
Turnout increased by 8% among registered voters aged 27 – 42 contacted using peer to peer texts.
Learn where text messages create the most impact during the GOTV cycle and use research-backed tactics to motivate people to vote. By the end of the guide you’ll learn:
- Where to use texts during the GOTV cycle.
- How to craft convincing messages (with examples).
- Do’s and Don’t’s for managing texting campaigns.
- Common questions from contacts and how to handle them.
- How to measure the success.