All campaigns use surveys to understand their intended audience better and segment them. They’re used to identify supporter levels, volunteers, donors, voter issues, event attendees and much more.
But running a survey and collecting results is one thing. Implementing the results of your survey in actionable outcomes is a whole different struggle….or it was.
Survey-based tagging on CallHub now lets you categorize responses within your CRM, based on survey responses on CallHub.
And it works in a few simple steps:
- Assign tags to your surveys when creating a CallHub campaign, either a Virtual Phone Bank or a P2P Texting campaign.
- Surveys can be imported from your CRM or even created in CallHub.
- Agents talking to or texting contacts mark survey responses for each contact.
- The contacts are instantly tagged with the corresponding tag within your CRM.
Asking people if they want a yard sign? Contacts responding ‘Yes’ are instantly tagged with a ‘yard-sign’ tag in your CRM.
Asking volunteers how they want to volunteer? Based on the marked response, tags such as ‘texting volunteer’, ‘phonebank volunteer’, or ‘canvass volunteer’ are instantly assigned.
Do more with tags or Activist codes
Survey-based tagging lets you sort through streams of incoming data and pull out the information you require right now. Segment contacts using tags and run workflows if your CRM allows for it.
- Action Network: Create surveys inside CallHub and sync results through tags.
- NGP VAN: Set Activist Codes for people to easily segment them during future campaigns.
- NationBuilder: Tag survey responses created in CallHub and sync tags with NationBuilder.
PS: Did you know that you can also tag call dispositions from a phone banking campaign!
If you have any queries or want to share your feedback, please shoot us a mail at [email protected].Tags: Integrations, Product Update