Your real estate business is flourishing, and you have a pool of incoming customers. Unfortunately, you are looking for information in a messy spreadsheet. You’ve wasted hours hunting for some required information. And yet, there’s no guarantee that the next search will be easier or quicker.
Nobody likes that.
Managing a real estate business may not be a walk in the park. A high volume of data in terms of contacts, properties, etc., can be a little too overwhelming to handle manually.
This is why, if you wish to pick up the speed to take your business to a whole new level, allow us to present a transformative tool – CRM.
A real estate CRM helps you manage all your leads from one place. Using a real estate CRM can improve your lead generation process with quicker, easier, and more optimized results. It can help in
- Keeping track of your leads
- Marketing and sales teams personalize communication with your contacts,
- Nurture prospects to do business with you
- Compile and organize all data in a centralized database.
No wonder then that real estate CRM software has grown to become an essential game-changer for businesses. In fact, the CRM industry is likely to have over $80 billion of revenue by 2025. So, how do you choose the right fit for your business?
This blog covers some of the best paid and free real estate CRM software and how it can help you close more deals.
What is the best real estate CRM?
The first step to building a relationship with your customers is understanding them and instilling trust. Real estate CRM software allows you to understand their needs, customize your marketing strategies, and personalize their experiences.
Here, we introduce you to some of the best paid CRMs to integrate with your real estate business.
1. Real Geeks
Real Geeks provides an all-in-one real estate solution to track and nurture leads throughout the sales process.
The software offers features like:
- Email integration and automatic sync.
- Advanced search filtering with fields like properties viewed, time on site, etc.
- Leads’ social presence.
- Integrations with Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com.
The variety of tools in Real Geeks help boost the conversion rate. Here are 2 most important and valuable features:
- The market reports and marketing tools streamline and speed up the process and help track performance.
- The property valuation tool in the software enables you to generate seller leads.
Pricing: Contact Real Geeks.
Pipedrive is a real estate CRM software for businesses dealing with any kind of property. The software gives you a clear overview of the sales process, thus helping you handle the inbound business easily and increase your annual revenue.
The software provides
- Property, buyer, or investor pipelines.
- Intelligent reporting with metrics such as conversion rate, customer details, etc.
- Lead segmentation by their budget, timeline, area zip code, etc.
- Workflow automation.
- Integrations with over 200 applications, including Slack, Zapier, and Autopilot.
Pricing: Starts from $15 per user/month.
The Salesforce real estate CRM solution is known for its user-friendly automation options and is the world’s #1 CRM (2018). The software offers an extensive range of CRM categories and systems to fulfill your requirements.
The platform offers
- Intuitive automation.
- Centralized database.
- Easy correspondence with emails like home purchase anniversary reminders which is great to maintain rapport and nurture.
- Immediate evaluation of your process and methods.
Salesforce also integrates with communication tools CallHub. CallHub offers a range of texting and calling solutions aimed to:
- Get you more high-value and genuine leads.
- Grow a personal relationship with and nurture prospects.
- Streamline communications between your business and client.
Integration with CRMs such as Salesforce means your data on clients is at your fingertips during communications. Use them to personalize scripts & texts and impress home buyers and sellers. For more on how CallHub <> Salesforce relationships help real estate marketing, follow this link.
Pricing: Pay as you go, and basic pricing starts from $25 per user/month.
4. Simply CRM
Simply CRM is highly suitable for small & medium-sized companies. The platform is easy to use and has all the solutions you need in one place like sales, marketing, etc.
Simply CRM provides features like:
- Complete customer overview.
- Visual dashboards showing your entire sales process.
- Real-time reports and analytics.
- Integration with Outlook, Google Apps, Mailchimp, etc.
With Simply CRM, you can also automate tasks like sending follow-up emails and updates to your leads.
Pricing: Starts from $12 per month/user.
5. Syndication Pro
Source: Syndication Pro
Syndication Pro is an easy-to-use real estate CRM software helping you nurture leads, digitize fundraising, and centralize investor relations.
The software allows you to:
- Sync emails and notes from the tool.
- Segment contacts and send mass emails.
- View a complete history of contacts.
- Automate the investor registration process.
- Integrate with over 2000 applications, including Google Sheets and Trello.
Pricing: Contact Syndication Pro.
This easy-to-use real estate CRM focuses on relationship marketing and helps you simplify and automate communication with your network.
With Contactually, you can
- Sync your email communication history.
- Bucket contacts by new leads, current customers, etc.
- Prioritize tasks with the help of a dashboard.
- Optimize agent workflow using AI.
- Schedule emails with insights on the best time to send.
- Scan and evaluate your leads’ position in the funnel.
- Get team performance insights.
- Integrate with tools like Facebook Lead Ads, HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc.
Pricing: Starts from $69 per month.
Nimble is the only real estate CRM that works in all social networks, including LinkedIn. The software is best suited for small and midsize businesses. Nimble auto populates the contact profiles from different places on the web, like social media, email, etc.
In addition, the software offers features such as:
- A 360o view of your leads, including contact details, interaction history, etc.
- Segmenting your contacts into groups for a bulk action like sending emails.
- Personalized group emails.
- Tracking the team’s performance.
- Unification of contacts from different platforms.
- Data on open and click-rate for emails.
- Visual representation of lead pipelines.
- Integration with Office 365 and Outlook.
Pricing: Starts from $19 per user/month.
BoomTown is a predictive real estate CRM providing solutions aligned with your lead management requirements. The software allows you to:
- Automate lead distribution among agents.
- Track your agents’ activities.
- Draw a clear conversion path.
- Follow your transaction cycles from beginning to end.
- Integrate with Zapier, Office 365, Mailchimp, and more.
Pricing: Contact BoomTown.
9. LeadMaster CRM
LeadMaster is well-known for its ease of use, functionality, affordability, and scalability. This CRM sales management tool is best suited for residential and commercial real estate.
LeadMaster’s lead management solutions simplify the sales and marketing automation process. As a part of the real estate CRM software, LeadMaster offers
- Lead management.
- Sales management.
- Email marketing.
- Business automation.
The software is highly scalable and gives access to a CRM consultant who acts as the point of contact within the company. The CRM consultants provide all the necessary help for organizations to adapt the CRM solution well.
LeadMaster’s real estate sales management software and marketing automation system helps you own the entire lead distribution and sales follow-up process. You can easily create templates, integrate drip campaigns, assign tasks to agents, etc.
The software also allows you to
- Funnel all your leads.
- Nurture leads using drip marketing.
- View agent productivity in real-time.
- Access automatically generated reports.
- Analyze leads at just the click of a button.
Pricing: Starts from $15 per user/month.
Propertybase real estate CRM helps you centralize all the data and tools with 2 distinct offerings:
- CRM Go– Advanced features for brokerages and agents like automating routine sales, marketing, and contact management tasks.
- CRM Salesforce Edition– Combines different features like dashboards, workflows, etc., to customize the CRM for your needs.
Propertybase CRM lets you
- List, manage and promote your properties with multi-media content.
- Manage your leads from all sources like Trulia, Zillow, etc.
- Prioritize essential data for better and quicker access.
You can also automate your everyday tasks and manage operational data from one place.
Pricing: Contact Propertybase.
These are some of the best real estate CRMs helping you streamline your lead management and lead generation process. If you are on a small budget and can do with tools that offer freemium features, the next section is for you.
What is the best free CRM for real estate?
If you are a real estate start-up or a small business, you may be looking to start with a free CRM software. We have put together the top seven free CRM systems that provide alternatives for some of the most popular features of paid real estate CRMs.
Streak lets you manage your leads and transactions inside Gmail. The Chrome extension available in the software adds your contacts to a sales pipeline.
The free version lets you
- Centralize transactions.
- See the contact’s details when you open their email.
- Track your performance.
- Get intelligent insights on when to follow up with leads.
- Automate outreach.
- Use mail snippets to write to your leads and respond to queries.
- Set notifications on the tool to follow up with leads at the right time.
- Categorize emails.
- Visualize your deals as shown in the above image.
RealOffice360 is best-suited for real estate agents (as opposed to big real estate businesses). The software has an excellent user interface and pipeline management system. The tool is considerably easy to use and lets you set goals and track the lead flow.
This excellent software helps agents:
- Manage the database.
- Track active leads and transactions.
- Effectively manage tasks with a daily planner.
Insightly is a real estate CRM suitable for agents looking to track leads, sales, and projects free of cost and in one place. The free version comes with a mobile app accommodating up to 2500 contacts for 2 users.
It comes with inbuilt tools helping you:
- Manage sales and projects.
- Monitor contacts.
- Track tasks from beginning to completion.
- Add notes and reminders.
- View leads in a visual pipeline.
The pipeline displays details like the dates and deadlines for tasks in each stage of the project. The software also comes with a lot of free third-party integrations.
HubSpot is a customizable real estate CRM with excellent marketing capabilities suitable for agents and teams. The important features include:
- Reporting dashboard.
- Company insights.
- Deal tracking.
- Pipeline management.
HubSpot CRM helps different departments of your team by
- Giving complete visibility into your sales pipeline.
- Syncing calls, notes, emails, and meetings automatically.
- Offering easy-to-use tools and integrations.
- Managing and organizing your contacts in the database.
This real estate CRM is ideal for agencies looking to scale while keeping all the data in one place.
Zillow is an easy-to-use CRM primarily designed for lead management for real estate agents.
The leads you acquire on Zillow.com can directly be managed with the platform’s CRM. The features include:
- Insights and analytics into lead behaviors.
- Streamlined tasks and reminders.
- Personalized reporting.
- Tracking agents’ performance.
The platform is known for its unique ‘client insights’ feature. With Zillow, you can see your clients’ search activity within the platform. The CRM also has a mobile app to manage and communicate with your leads.
Bitrix24 is best-suited for real estate companies and realtors with a large clientele. This real estate CRM helps you with lead management and email marketing. The software also has built-in project management.
Bitrix24 also provides multi-media features as a part of the CRM software. In addition, you can:
- Generate leads from emails.
- Generate reports automatically.
- Store, view, edit, and share documents like contracts and agreements.
- Access the platform from mobile devices.
- Manage your team.
All these in-built tools and features come together to help you automate your routine business processes and manage leads more effectively.
Zoho is an international real estate CRM supporting 20 different languages and accommodating up to 3 users in the free version. This is a cloud-based software solution integrating with over 500 applications.
The CRM is mainly built for real estate agencies of all sizes and is mobile-friendly. Zoho CRM also offers property management and automation for agents and businesses. This all-in-one real estate CRM comes with:
- Built-in lead nurturing email campaigns.
- Project management tools.
- Customization of processes.
- Portals to connect with your leads.
These are some of the best real estate CRMs available free of cost (basic versions), which help simplify your sales and lead management process.
Real estate CRMs also can enhance and streamline your lead generation process. In the next section, we see how you can make the maximum use of your CRM software to generate leads.
Real estate CRM and lead generation
Real estate CRM doesn’t generate leads on its own. But, when you bring in your marketing and sales teams into your CRM, your lead generation efforts yield optimum results. Consider your real estate CRM an oil to your lead generation process’s engine.
To better understand the relationship between real estate CRM and lead generation, let us see how they complete each other.
1. Filter out junk leads
When you generate leads and keep them in your database, they become a part of your communication. If you promote your business to these leads without making sure they truly are getting the message, you are wasting your time and resources.
Real estate CRMs help you not end up there.
They help you filter out leads with invalid emails, incorrect mobile numbers, unsubscribed contacts, etc. This helps optimize your lead generation efforts.
A real estate CRM helps you define quality leads by scoring and ranking them based on their interest level and funnel stage. As a result, it becomes easier for your marketing and sales team to send the right message to each set of contacts.
2. Understand the leads better
The best real estate CRMs offer you an overview of your contacts and sales activities at a click of a button. You can also know how your leads are responding to your marketing communications.
Even if you have campaigns on different platforms, a CRM shows you all the insights in one place. This helps you to understand your leads better and customize the marketing activities accordingly.
3. Nurture quality leads
It is not guaranteed that all your leads convert and become your customers. So, you have to be patient throughout the process. You can achieve an effective nurturing process targeting quality leads by automating the process.
With a CRM, you can automate communications via calls, texts, and emails with your leads based on their previous responses. This way, the conversations are personalized, informed, and do not require any manual effort.
Real estate CRM features: A summary
In this section, we have provided a quick summary of the article for you to easily scan and compare:
|Real Geeks||Custom||• Email integration and automatic sync.|
• Advanced search filtering with fields like properties viewed, time on site, etc.
• Leads’ social presence.
• Integrations with Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
|Pipedrive||$15 per month/user||• Property, buyer or investor pipelines.|
• Smart reporting with metrics such as conversion rate, customer details, etc. with charts and graphs.
• Lead segmentation by their budget, timeline, area zip code, etc.
• Workflow automation.
• Integrations with over 200 applications including Slack, Zapier and Autopilot.
|Salesforce||$25 per month/user||• Intuitive automation.|
• Centralised database.
• Easy correspondence with simple emails like home purchase anniversary reminders.
• Immediate evaluation of your process and methods.
• Integration with CallHub to use calling, peer-to-peer texting, mass texting and voice broadcasts to communicate with your Salesforce leads.
|Simply CRM||$12 per month/user||• Complete customer overview.|
• Visual dashboards.
• Real-time reports and analytics.
• Integration with Outlook, Google Apps, Mailchimp, etc.
|Syndication Pro||Custom||• Emails and notes sync from the tool.|
• Contact segmentation and mass email sending.
• A complete history of contacts.
• Automation of the investor registration process.
• Integration with over 2000 applications including Google Sheets and Trello.
|Contactually||$69 per month||• Email communication history synced with the CRM.|
• Contact segmentation by new leads, current customers, etc.
• Task prioritization with the help of a dashboard.
• Optimized agent workflow using AI.
• Insights on the best time to send emails.
• Evaluation of your leads’ position in the funnel.
• Team performance insights.
• Integration with tools like Facebook Lead Ads, HubSpot, Mailchimp, etc.
|Nimble||$19 per month/user||• A 360o view of your leads including contact details, interaction history, etc.|
• Segmenting your contacts into groups for a bulk action like sending emails.
• Personalized group emails.
• Tracking the team’s performance.
• Unification of contacts from different platforms.
• Data on open and click-rate for emails.
• Visual representation of lead pipelines.
• Integration with Office 365 and Outlook.
|BoomTown||Custom||• Automation of lead distribution among agents.|
• Tracking of agents’ activities.
• A clear conversion path.
• Transaction cycles from beginning to end.
• Integration with Zapier, Office 365, Mailchimp and more.
|LeadMaster CRM||$15 per month/user||• Lead funnels.|
• Drip marketing to nurture leads.
• Agent productivity in real-time.
• Automatically generated reports.
• Analysis of leads at just the click of a button.
|Propertybase||Custom||• Multimedia content to list, manage and promote your properties with.|
• Managing leads from all sources like Trulia, Zillow, etc.
• Prioritizing essential data for better and quicker access.
|Streak||Free||• Centralized transactions.|
• Contact details when you open their email.
• Intelligent insights on when to follow up with leads.
• Outreach automation.
• Mail snippets to write to your leads and respond to queries.
• Notifications on the tool to follow up with leads at the right time.
• Categorization of emails.
• Visualization of your deals like shown in the above image.
|RealOffice360||Free||• Database management.|
• Tracking active leads and transactions.
• A daily planner to effectively manage tasks.
|Insightly||Free||• Contact monitoring.|
• Tracking tasks from beginning to completion.
• Notes and reminders.
• Visual pipeline of leads.
|HubSpot||Free||• Complete visibility into your sales pipeline.|
• Syncing calls, notes, emails and meetings automatically.
• Easy-to-use tools and integrations.
• Managing and organizing your contacts in the database.
|Zillow||Free||• Insights and analytics into lead behaviors.|
• Streamlined tasks and reminders.
• Personalized reporting.
• Tracking agents’ performance.
|Bitrix24||Free||• Generate leads from emails.|
• Generate reports automatically.
• Store, view, edit and share documents like contracts and agreements.
• Access the platform from mobile devices.
• Manage the team.
|Zoho||Free||• Built-in lead nurturing email campaigns.|
• Project management tools.
• Customization of processes.
• Portals to connect with your leads.
If you have chosen the right real estate CRM for you, take the next step and add a lead generation tool for optimum results. CallHub’s texting and calling tools help you get the best out of your CRM and your entire sales activity. You can schedule automated voice calls or send text reminders and confirmations to your leads.
CallHub’s bidirectional data exchange ensures all your activities within CallHub are synced with your CRM instantly. To read more on how we provide value to real estate businesses and try the tool for free, click here.
Featured Image: Photo by Binyamin Mellish from Pexels