Usage and Liability
YOUR COMPANY, NONPROFIT AND/OR END USER IS LIABLE FOR ALL CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES ORIGINATING FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.
I, The CallHub User Or Company Representative, DECLARE THAT I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE, AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
** IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE BY CLOSING YOUR INTERNET BROWSER WINDOW NOW. IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON USING CALLHUB WITH THE "RESPONSIBLE USE OF SERVICE" TERMS DESCRIBED ABOVE, DO NOT UTILIZE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CALLHUB.IO. **
SECTION A, TERMS AND LIABILITY:
A. Gaglers Inc, a Delaware corporation (“CallHub”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) will not be liable for: (i) any failure of performance due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, fires, floods or other catastrophes; national emergencies, insurrections, riots or wars, acts of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages or other labor difficulties; and any law, order, regulation or other action of any governing authority or agency thereof; or (ii) delayed installation of CallHub's facilities or commencement of service.
B. IN NO EVENT WILL CALLHUB BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS (WHETHER OR NOT CALLHUB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES) BY REASON OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION IN ITS PERFORMANCE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. THIS SECTION SURVIVES TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
C. CALLHUB will be indemnified, defended, and held harmless by CUSTOMER against all claims of loss or damage arising from the use of service furnished by CALLHUB including: (i). Allegations or claims for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, or infringement of copyright arising out of the material, data, information, or other content transmitted via CALLHUB service; and (ii). All other allegations and claims arising out of any intentional act or omission by CUSTOMER or others authorized by CUSTOMER to use the service, in connection with any service provided by CALLHUB
D. CALLHUB MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT ITS SERVICES AND DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. CALLHUB DOES NOT AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO MAKE A WARRANTY ON CALLHUB'S BEHALF AND CUSTOMER MAY NOT RELY ON ANY STATEMENT OF WARRANTY AS A WARRANTY BY CALLHUB
E. CALLHUB will not be liable for any act or omission of any other company or companies furnishing a portion of the service, or from any act or omission of a third party, including those vendors participating in CALLHUB offerings made to CUSTOMER, or for damages associated with service, or equipment that it does not furnish, or for damages that result from the operation of customer provided systems, equipment, facilities or services that are interconnected with CALLHUB services.
F. CALLHUB may release my IP address and any other personal information for use by law enforcement in the case of investigations of system misuse.
G. I AGREE AND CONFIRM THAT THE NUMBERS SELECTED FOR UPLOAD FOR THIS CAMPAIGN HAVE BEEN SCRUBBED AGAINST ALL REQUIRED FEDERAL AND STATE DO-NOT-CALL LISTS, AND HEREBY ACCEPT FULL LIABILITY AND LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DIALING OF THESE NUMBERS.
SECTION B, RESPONSIBLE USE OF SERVICE:
The following information is provided in an effort to promote responsible use of the CallHub service.
The CallHub service places the ability to launch an entire telemarketing campaign in the hands of you the subscriber. CallHub respects your privacy. We will not monitor your audio messages, read or share database upload information with any third party without your expressed permission unless we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to either comply with the the law or properly enforce the CallHub terms of service agreement. Since it is you the subscriber who creates the audio announcement, provides the calling list, and most importantly launches your own calling campaign, we here at CallHub feel it necessary to provide you the subscriber with the following information in an effort to insure that all CallHub subscriber calling campaigns are conducted responsibly.
IN ACCEPTING THIS ONLINE AGREEMENT, YOU FORMALLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING USAGE TERMS:
I Agree that:
- Prior to using CallHub I will make sure that I am familiar with any Federal or State Laws that would be applicable to my call campaign.
- This campaign will be respectful of proper calling time restrictions that would be applicable to my specific call campaign.
- I understand that I may contact CallHub if wish to upload an existing do not call list. In the event a recipient makes a request to be taken off my calling list, I will do so immediately and indefinitely.
- I understand that allowing those on my calling list to be removed and avoiding calls to those who do not wish to be called plays a very important role with regard to responsible calling campaigns.
- I will Follow Federal and State calling time rules and or restrictions.
- I will clearly state the identity of the caller at the beginning of my audio message and provide proper contact information such as phone number and address during call.
- I will avoid strings of numbers as it is unlawful to engage two or more lines of a multi-line business.
- I understand that it is unlawful to send audio messages to any emergency phone lines. For example, 911 numbers, hospital medical service lines, physicians, health care facilities, poison control centers, fire or law enforcement agencies.
- I will avoid sending unsolicited audio messages to those who will incur charges. For example: beepers, pagers or cell phones unless proper prior permission has been obtain by the recipient.
- I will avoid sending pre-recorded sales messages to those with whom you do not have a business relationship and to whom you haven't received permission to call.
- I understand and have read the CallHub Terms of Service (Reachable by clicking the "Terms of Service" link at the bottom of the main page.)
ANY BREACH OF THE PREVIOUS TERMS IS CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF SERVICE. CALLHUB (BUT DOES NOT OTHERWISE UTILIZE) ALL DATA FROM YOUR DIALING CAMPAIGNS. CALLHUB MAKES AVAILABLE ALL DIALING INFORMATION TO THE FCC, POLICE, AND ANY OTHER U.S. AUTHORITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHONE NUMBERS DIALED, PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION, SAN NUMBERS, AND CALL HISTORY.
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) do not call list registry rules http://www.donotcall.gov and various State laws place restrictions on certain types of phone calls. Typically a call may be exempt from the TCPA if the call:
- Recipient provides unambiguous written consent prior to playing the "recorded solicitation".
- Is made on behalf of a non-profit organization.
- Business to business contact.
CallHub is in no way attempting to interpret the TCPA of 1991 nor the laws of any State. This information provided is not intended to replace the responsibility of you the subscriber to check out the legal requirements pertaining to your call campaign prior to using CallHub services. You are ultimately responsible to make your own informed decisions regarding your call campaign.
** IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE BY CLOSING YOUR INTERNET BROWSER WINDOW NOW. IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON USING CALLHUB WITH THE "RESPONSIBLE USE OF SERVICE" TERMS DESCRIBED ABOVE, DO NOT UTILIZE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CALLHUB.IO. **.
- Customer agrees to familiarize themselves with any additional International, Federal, State, or local laws governing your dialing.
- Customer agrees to place *ANY* individual requesting DNC status, on Customer’s accounts DNC list, immediately.
- Customer agrees to provide legal contact information in any outbound campaign within the initial greeting message.
- Customer agrees to provide own sound files for all outbound campaigns.
- Customer agrees to provides all data and with this ability agrees to responsibly dial each campaign with courtesy to the recipients for which it is meant.
- Customer agrees to schedule campaigns responsibly.
- Customer agrees not to send any calls to life-line services, such as hospitals, fire, police, 911, or utility related telephone numbers.
- Customer agrees to not send any sales outbound broadcasts to recipients that have not consented to receiving such a broadcast.
- Customer agrees to use DNC / opt-out features made available to you via CallHub.
- Customer agrees to consult with an attorney before dialing any data for which customer is unfamiliar, or if legalities of dialing remain unclear to Customer