Usage and Liability
SECTION A, TERMS AND LIABILITY:
SECTION B, RESPONSIBLE USE OF SERVICE:
N ACCEPTING THIS ONLINE AGREEMENT, YOU FORMALLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING USAGE TERMS:
I Agree that:
- Prior to using CallHub I will make sure that I am familiar with any Federal or State Laws that would be applicable to my call campaign.
- All contacts uploaded(text/call recipients) on the CallHub platform will require explicit opt-ins for the campaigns they are part of.
- CallHub reserves the right to take necessary actions(mandated by telecom providers) if the messaging error rate is over 10% of all sent messages.
- CallHub reserves the right to take necessary actions(mandated by telecom providers) if the text opt-outs rates for the account are higher than 1%.
- This campaign will be respectful of proper calling time restrictions that would be applicable to my specific call campaign.
- I understand that I may contact CallHub if wish to upload an existing do not call list. In the event a recipient makes a request to be taken off my calling list, I will do so immediately and indefinitely.
- I understand that allowing those on my calling list to be removed and avoiding calls to those who do not wish to be called plays a very important role with regard to responsible calling campaigns.
- I will Follow Federal and State calling time rules and or restrictions.
- I will clearly state the identity of the caller at the beginning of my audio message and provide proper contact information such as phone number and address during call.
- I will avoid strings of numbers as it is unlawful to engage two or more lines of a multi-line business.
- I understand that it is unlawful to send audio messages to any emergency phone lines. For example, 911 numbers, hospital medical service lines, physicians, health care facilities, poison control centers, fire or law enforcement agencies.
- I will avoid sending unsolicited audio messages to those who will incur charges. For example: beepers, pagers or cell phones unless proper prior permission has been obtain by the recipient.
- I will avoid sending pre-recorded sales messages to those with whom you do not have a business relationship and to whom you haven’t received permission to call.
- I understand and have read the CallHub Terms of Service (Reachable by clicking the “Terms of Service” link at the bottom of the main page.)
ANY BREACH OF THE PREVIOUS TERMS IS CAUSE FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF SERVICE. CALLHUB (BUT DOES NOT OTHERWISE UTILIZE) ALL DATA FROM YOUR DIALING CAMPAIGNS. CALLHUB MAKES AVAILABLE ALL DIALING INFORMATION TO THE FCC, POLICE, AND ANY OTHER U.S. AUTHORITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHONE NUMBERS DIALED, PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION, SAN NUMBERS, AND CALL HISTORY.
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) do not call list registry rules http://www.donotcall.gov and various State laws place restrictions on certain types of phone calls. Typically a call may be exempt from the TCPA if the call:
- Recipient provides unambiguous written consent prior to playing the “recorded solicitation”.
- Is made on behalf of a non-profit organization.
- Business to business contact.
- Customer agrees to familiarize themselves with any additional International, Federal, State, or local laws governing your dialing.
- Customer agrees to place *ANY* individual requesting DNC status, on Customer’s accounts DNC list, immediately.
- Customer agrees to provide legal contact information in any outbound campaign within the initial greeting message.
- Customer agrees to provide own sound files for all outbound campaigns.
- Customer agrees to provides all data and with this ability agrees to responsibly dial each campaign with courtesy to the recipients for which it is meant.
- Customer agrees to schedule campaigns responsibly.
- Customer agrees not to send any calls to life-line services, such as hospitals, fire, police, 911, or utility related telephone numbers.
- Customer agrees to not send any sales outbound broadcasts to recipients that have not consented to receiving such a broadcast.
- Customer agrees to use DNC / opt-out features made available to you via CallHub.
- Customer agrees to consult with an attorney before dialing any data for which customer is unfamiliar, or if legalities of dialing remain unclear to Customer