Beginner’s Guide to Micro-targeting for Political Campaigns
This actionable guide shows how micro-targeting can improve your campaign efforts. Learn why it is required and how to implement micro-targeting in your campaigns.
Obama’s presidential campaign used micro-targeting to sway votes from Romney
Read how you can also leverage data to understand voters better and swing votes in your favour. After reading this e-book, you can:
- Collect detailed targeting data for voters.
- Learn what data points matter for predicting voter affiliation.
- Use the targeting data to create micro segments from the voter list.
- Use highly efficient messaging to reach voters in every micro segment.
- Learn how to use different channels to deliver your messages.
What’s in this e-book?
What is Political Micro-targeting?
Get a quick look into the concepts of political micro-targeting.
Getting started with Micro-targeting
A detailed step-by-step guide to help you get started with micro-targeting.
Reaching voters with targeted messaging
Once you have segments, here’s how you can use technology to deliver targeted messaging.
How does micro-targeting help?
Learn how presidential campaigns were benefitted from micro-targeting.
Understanding Voter Sentiment
Learn how to make sense of the data and use it to create voter segments.
Bonus: Use Social Media for messaging
Here’s how you can use social media to reach your voter segments.